Thursday, April 9, 2009

Vegas!

So if you have read my last few posts, ok I know there are only a few, you would see that I was getting a little frazzled with life.  So my wonderful hubby decided to surprise me with a trip to Vegas over spring break.  We just got back last night and it was wonnnnderfull!  We talked, relaxed, laughed, watched people, went to shows, walked, sat by the pool, and just enjoyed a much needed break together.  Happiness really is being married to your best friend.  Thanks, Patrick I didn't realize how bad I needed to get away until we were gone.  

My wonderful mother watched the girls while we were gone and took them skiing every day.  She really is an amazing women.  

Kasadee is on a science trip to Florida this week.  She called last night and said she found out she is allergic to squid.  They were dissecting them and her arms and hands swelled up.  But she is having a wonderful time and it is a great experience for her.  The other night she said she was starting to get a little homesick.  I told her to fight with one of her roommates and go clean a toilet and she would feel right at home.  She doesn't think I am funny.  Good thing I do.

I am still trying to figure out what to get Ainslee for her birthday.  I can't believe my baby will be 4 on Saturday.  She is a wonderful child.  She puts a smile on everyones face.  The other day Patrick and I took her to breakfast and when they brought out her pancake she says "now thats what I'm talkin about".  Yes I am perfectly aware that she watches too much TV.  But she is my 5th child not my 1st.


0 comments:

Post a Comment