Saturday, April 18, 2009

Climb!

What a wonderful day.  I know that sounds lame but today was really great.  It was the first weekend day in over two months that we didn't have anything major planned.  So we cleaned the garage, put up the trampoline, I ran to a gardening class for a minute, we took down the rest of the christmas lights, and then we went to the Hannah Montana movie with the girls.  Kasadee couldn't go because she came down with strep this afternoon, but it was really a good show.  It had a good message some really neat songs and just a fun thing to do with my girls.  Oh and I also took a little nap while Patrick made dinner.  It really was a perfect day.

There was a song in the movie called climb.  For some reason it the words to this song touched me so deeply.  I was bawling in the movie theatre.  The words talk about climbing the hills in our lives and how we doubt ourselves but we just have to have the faith to climb them.  That we have to be strong and its not about how we climb them or how fast or even what the hills are, we just have to be strong enough and believe in ourselves enough to climb.  This song is a lot about my life right now.  Patrick and I joined a gym on Thursday.  I had a total and complete meltdown this week about some incidences that happened with my weight over the last few weeks, and I am feeling like I might have found some answers to be able to climb this hill (or these rolls).  Anyway, the song just hit me that I can climb this hill, I just have to be strong.  I always give up on myself.  I always beat myself  up, but this time I feel like with the support of a wonderful husband, and my heavenly father, and a lot of faith, I will be strong enough to climb.  Sorry for the ramble it may not make any sense but I just had to write it down to look back on on the days I want to give up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment