Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Girl Drama!!

Oh yes we have it.  Lots of it.  Most of it comes from me, but the kids put in their fair share.  Ainslee is at the height of her I am 4, and the youngest, so give me what I want or I will cry stage.  The other day she cried for 45 minutes cause she didn't want to clean her room.  When she finally stopped it took her 5 minutes to clean.  So the drama.

Kasadee is in the middle of her first knock down drag out get everyone involved junior high friend fight.  Oh my you couldn't pay me to go back to those years.  It was hard enough going through it myself.  It's awful to watch your daughter go through it.  Will someone please Kill the drama!!

School is out in two days.  I can't wait to not have to find clothes and do hair everyday.  I can't wait til the wear your flip flops, no mating socks anymore, days.  The girls are growing up.  I am getting old.  And the older we get around here the more drama we have.

How is that for a nice rambling really no point post?

1 comments:

Katie said...

Love your blog! Thanks for the invite!

Post a Comment