Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sleep Please!

Will someone please tell my 3 year old to go to sleep. I have tried. Its not working. Everytime I tell her to sleep Ainslee says "I love you mommy". How am I supposed to argue with that statement? In primary on Sunday she was walking up to the front to help with something and a little boy in her class leaned over to his teacher and said "isn't she beautiful". Apparently, she is good at getting all people wrapped around her little finger, not just her parents.

We went to the Draper temple open house today for YW/YM activity. It was fun but not as meaningful as when Patrick and I took the girls a few weeks ago. It was really nice to be in the celestial room with Patrick and the girls. Also, being a mother of five daughters kind of makes me partial to the brides room. It was really pretty.

1 comments:

Kira Thunell said...

Ha ha! I should add Jax's comment on our blog too. It was pretty funny but hey, at least he has good taste :)

Post a Comment