Monday, November 2, 2009

long time



So when I originally started this blog I was going to be one of those people who posted every few days. I was going to have great words of wisdom to share with everyone. Well I have no wisdom and no great words. I am just muddling through this life like everyone else. But things are good, maybe even great around our house lately. I have dug myself out of another blue time, which seems to happen about every 6 months. Taking vitamins, and trying to take care of myself is helping. Having a great hubby who is always willing to talk, and who makes me talk things out when he can tell I am upset is also a huge help. Prayer, going to the temple, and looking for a deeper meaning to my life has helped. Choosing to be in my life at this time, doing what I have chosen to do has helped. But sometimes I am still in fear of the next down swing, when everything is so hard. Hoping this time I will stay happy, hoping this time I have found the answers to stay happy. We will see.

Anyway Sydnee was baptized this weekend and it was a very special day. We have wonderful supportive family, and she was so excited. I mean like counting down the days excited. What a great kid she is! Always trying to make someone laugh. Doing her baptism video (a imovie that I have made for each of the girls) reminded me of a lot of things throughout her life, the many broken bones (i think 6 is the total) the fun, and the tongue that she sticks out everytime I have a camera in my hand. She is a wonderful daughter and even though she is the kid I struggle with the most, I truly have a deep love for her.

I am so thankful to all who were there to make the day special for her. And now that I am the happy version of me I will try to post more often.

1 comments:

CAMILLE said...

Mardee I was just checking out your blog today. I very much relate to feeling depressed and the fear it brings. I've been there. There have been times when I wondered if I have ever felt any other way. The past few years have been better, thankfully. I was touched by your testimony on Sunday. Thanks for sharing. If you ever need a friend to vent to or cry with, call me. Love, Sarah

Post a Comment