Monday, August 31, 2009

10 things

10 things I did this summer:
1. Went on Jeep and 4 wheeler rides in Moab.
2. Went to girls camp.
3. Survived the camp swine flu scare.
4. Went to yellowstone. Favorite part Mammoth Hotsprings.
5. Took a lot of pictures with my new camera.
6. Grew a garden, made bruschetta chicken with my tomatoes and basil tonight.
7. Youth conference. We had a great time staying at my parents house and going to the Martin harris Pageant.
8. Grew shorter than my oldest. Or she grew taller than me.
9. Watched 2 of my daughters get up on wakeboards at Lake Powell. Their smiles when finally getting up were priceless.
10. Had a great and wonderful time vacationing, laughing, and enjoying my family.

And now that summer is officially over I will miss it. School starts in the morning. And Wednesday my baby goes off to preschool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment